Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Today's updates
Today's first appointment was my NST. The babies looked great, and as usual I was contracting every 6 minutes. I'm starting to have a lot of back pain with the contractions. Overall today I'm just feeling really uncomfortable. Next was the ultrasound. Cervix has (amazingly) remained stable! wahoo! Little Miss is really getting anxious to make her arrival- she's so low they couldn't do her head measurement with regular ultrasound, so we couldn't get a profile shot of her. Luckily the cerclage seems to be holding her off for now. She was measuring around 31 weeks 5 days, with a weight of 3lb 12oz. Little Man is still head down and wrapped around my right side. He was still looking face down so all we could see was the back of his head! He was measuring around 32 weeks 2 days, with a weight of 4lb 4oz. Amazingly this is still only 75% percentile, so that makes me feel better about their size and potential for blood sugar issues when they are born. Something really cool she did point out was all the hair they are growing, which I didn't even realize you could see on ultrasound! :) After that we talked to the Dr. We have tentatively scheduled the C/S during week 37 if the babies can hold out until then. I'm back for another NST on Friday. I asked if she was getting tired of them calling to say I was contracting. :) She said she trusts I would let her know if something wasn't right :) That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep growing strong babies and stay put! :-D Glad to hear they aren't as big as I was thinking, then again I don't know anything. Excited to hear they have hair!! I love babies with lots of hair. :-D So excited to meet them! I hope you are able to find some comfort! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
ReplyDelete