Monday, April 1, 2013

31 weeks

Wow! 31! Still hanging in there. I'm anxious for tomorrow's appointment to see how things are going. I think I'm getting closer to moving my "home" to the hospital. Thursdays NST went the same as Mondays- I was having contractions about every 5 minutes so they called the Dr on call and she said just to make sure to take my meds and call if they didn't slow down. They are definitely worse after moving around and going in for appointments, but will slow down once I am back at home. Lately I've been having some pretty painful ones that wake me up at night every couple hours. My blood sugars have been pretty good. The "diet" most days is easy, just extremely boring and repetitive. I really miss drinks more than anything- big glasses of milk or lemonade. I will try and update after tomorrow's appointment!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming! :-D The best part is coming soon, meeting brother and sweet little miss!

    ReplyDelete