We made it to 27! :) It has been a long week, with some good days and some bad days. Every day seems to be different as far as contractions. Recently they seem to be longer and a little uncomfortable. Hopefully the trend doesn't continue. Both the babies continue to be active, and brother seems to want frequent position changes. Today his goal as been to get as high up and around my side as possible. He's trying hard at getting to those ribs. It's so crazy to be able to see them moving now. I'm looking forward to a shower this week with my work friends. other than that, hopefully it will be another long boring week!! :)

Yippee can't wait for the shower! I hope those contractions get better, I don't like the sound of that. Brother needs to settle down in there a little bit, it's not time to come out yet!
ReplyDelete