The babies and I are still doing alright. I've continued to have contractions and a lot of tightening. I spoke to a nurse yesterday who said I shouldn't be too concerned since they aren't true labor contractions and sound more like Braxton Hicks, but not to be afraid to page the on call Dr. this weekend if I have concerns. She said that unless they become longer and closer together and cause pain/pressure it's probably ok. That makes me feel better, but they defininitely seem to be aggrivated by me getting up and out of bed. I have pretty much spent the last three days in bed since getting home. Today seems maybe a little better. Its still very nerve-wracking to suddenly cramp and tighten up, not knowing how long it will last and when it will happen again. If tonight/tomorrow is the same or better I will plan on calling my Dr. Monday to see if I can get in to talk to her. I don't really have an idea of how much is normal and ok, or should I be on my feet for 8 hours and working through them because they are "harmless", or do they mean its best to hang out in bed? Any of you or anyone you know dealth with a lot of Braxton Hicks throughout their pregnancy?

Finally all hooked up after surgery
The babies hearts beating in unison! :)
Love the pictures! They are such twins. :-D Hope things calm down.
ReplyDelete