Monday, January 7, 2013

Two Mangos!

19 weeks! :)  It's probably safe to say I'm halfway, or over halfway there!  It's been another good week.  Still having some ligament pain at night, and Tums are becoming my new friend, otherwise feeling pretty good.  I think I've been pretty lucky so far!  I'm feeling baby A move around a lot more now, but B still seems to be the wild one, or at least in a better position for me to feel it.  Sometimes I have to think, "what are you doing in there?!" :).  According to BabyCenter they are around 6 inches long and 8.5 oz's each, but, we already know they were bigger than that last week! :)  I'm not sure when the next full ultrasound will be, but I have another appointment next Friday afternoon. 


It was fun sharing the genders with my coworkers the other night when I worked and on facebook.  It's always nice to hear people say how exciting it is.  A good friend told me she felt like she was saying it too much, and I hadn't even thought that for a second! :)  We love to hear it!  I think Joe and I have spent so much time being anxious, its fun and a good reminder to hear all the "congrats" and "how exciting".  I think some people have interpreted this as that we aren't excited or we are thinking negatively, and that's a little frustrating to me.  We couldn't be more over the moon about this, and we'd love to just believe in our hearts that I'll carry to close to term and our babies will pop out beautiful, healthy babies, and the ride there will be nothing but smooth.  But we know its a long road, and I work in a place that is a constant reminder of the possible risks involved with carrying multiples.  We will continue to be thankful for every good day we have, and every positive dr's appointment.  It doesn't mean we think anything bad will happen, we just are too nervous to get too far ahead of ourselves!  But we already love these babies more than anything and are patiently waiting till the day we will meet them!


1 comment:

  1. You look great!I'm loving the belly pictures. :-)Excited another week has passed. So, so excited! Excited you have started to feel A move more now.

    ReplyDelete